Wednesday 20 November 2013

Christina's Christmas Wish List

He-he-hello readers!

I can no longer deny that Christmas is fast approaching, so I thought I'd share my Christmas beauty wishlist with you :)

1. Enrapture Encode Totem Styler (currently only £17.99 at Home Bargains!)



Picture of Enrapture Encode Totem Styler

For years I have relied on my straighteners to also curl my hair, however seeing all the hype surrounding this rather funky looking styler has me wondering if I could do better. At £17.99 (the actual RRP is £49.99, making this an absolute BARGAIN!), it means I can try a new style without breaking the bank.

2. Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette (RRP £42)


Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
I've read several reviews on this and already I'm in love. I received the Smoked palette last Christmas and I loved the quality of the shades, so I think having such a wide range of shades for a fraction of the individual price per shadow is pretty bargainous too!

3.  Guerlain Terra Nerolia Bronzer (£44)

 Buy Guerlain Terracotta After Summer Compact Online at johnlewis.com

 Just...look at it... so pretty! I'm probably too pale to make this work on my skin but holy moly it is stunning!

4. Florence & Fred Men's Bah Humbug Jumper (£16)


F&F Bah Humbug Christmas Jumper

 I've been feeling a bit bah humbug recently, since Christmas build-up seems to start earlier each year, so this jumper encapsulates my sentiments perfectly! I've also been invited to my first blogging party, and the dress code is "Cheesy Christmas Jumpers" so I think I've found mine, haha! Also I know this is a men's jumper, but the ladies' ones were too festive for me :P

What would YOU like for Christmas?

Christina xo




No comments:

Post a Comment