Tuesday 23 April 2013

Weekly Spending Ban Update

Hello Spending Ban fans!

Last week I did a bumper update detailing how badly I broke my ban when I was in Glasgow at the beginning of the month (in my defence, Kirkcaldy is piss poor for shopping and Glasgow is the biggest shopping city outside of London... go figure.). This week I have been much better... because I'm completely skint! Which is good because I can't spend money if I don't have any.

This week I'm lusting after B. Pure Micellar Water from Superdrug...

B. Pure Micellar Water 150ml

Mainly because I'm about to run out of my Clarin's Water Purify that I use for removing make-up, and do not want to shell out £19 when I could be getting something as effective for a tiny fraction of the price. So my wish-list currently stands as follows:

1. Dior BB Cream
2. Chanel VitaLumiere Aqua.
3. Dr Jart Premium Beauty Balm.
4. MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox.
5. Lancome Genefique Youth Activator.
6. Illamasqua L'Imperfection Nail Polish in Fragile.
 Marks and Spencer's Limited Collection Multi Blush. - I bought this last month.
 Sleek Aqua Collection.  - I bought this when I was in Glasgow last time. 
7. B. Pure Micellar Water. 
 
What products have you been lusting after this week then?

Christina xo
 

2 comments:

  1. I've done a post of things I'm lusting over for my birthday! And also - Loreal have just bought out a Micellar water and it's like under £5 at the moment! I cannot recommend it enough and it's such good value :) good luck with the spending ban! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it's funny you say that, went out to get the B. Micellar water and discovered my local Superdrug doesn't stock B. at all, but saw the L'Oreal and giving it a go atm. Might review it actually, it's really good!

      Thanks, trying to be good is so hard! xo

      Delete