Tuesday 23 April 2013

10 Day You Challenge - 3 Films



http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Sh-iT6QAmRg/UUiNLUN6QQI/AAAAAAAADiI/jZRYMcV8q7c/s1600/10-days-you-challenge.jpg

Hi there everyone!

Today I'm going to share 3 of my favourite films with you, and why I love them so much. I'm not that big on movies really, so picking 3 was a bit of a struggle, but here we go...

1. Up. I love anything from Pixar, but Up is a particular favourite. I can't watch it too often though, because I literally cannot stop crying for the first 10 minutes of the film. It's my favourite scene because it's such a beautiful glimpse into a love story, but I always cry because it's so sad. Even though it makes me cry, I love that it illicits such a strong emotional response from those who watch it.


2. 500 Days of Summer. I love Joseph Gordon Levitt in this, he's so funny. Normally I'd love Zooey Deschanel too but in this her character is just annoying and so horrible to JGL. But that's why I love Zooey Deschanel as an actress; she's versatile and able to play different roles. This is my favourite scene from the film and it always makes me giggle.


3. Princess Mononoke. This is one of my favourite anime films so far. It's about forest spirits and Gods vs the encroaching civilisation and developments of society, but visually it is stunning.


Hope you enjoy these 3 films, so what are your favourite films?

Christina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment