Wednesday 24 April 2013

10 Day You Challenge - 2 Songs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Sh-iT6QAmRg/UUiNLUN6QQI/AAAAAAAADiI/jZRYMcV8q7c/s1600/10-days-you-challenge.jpg

Hey there readers :)

Today's part of the 10 Day You Challenge involves me sharing 2 of my favourite songs with you. This is a pain in the hole considering I love my music and find it hard to pick 2 favourite artists, let alone songs! But, in the spirit of the challenge, I shall give it a go... in my own way of course. I'm going to pick 2 songs that make me laugh and hopefully you'll like them too!

1. Game of Thrones - Key of Awesome.


This is what I actually hear whenever someone plays Payphone by Maroon 5. I love anything by Key of Awesome, search for them on Youtube and enjoy some of their many hilarious parodies!

2. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop


Yes I am incredibly late to this song's party. I love it though, a funny tribute to the joys of thrift store/vintage/charity shop trawling. I used to get laughed at for going charity/vintage shopping, but where I stayed in Glasgow you can find some real gems :) and thissong reminds me of the fun of shopping there!

(Interestingly, Key of Awesome actually has a parody of this:)

 

Hope you enjoy my random song choices!!

Christina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment