Sunday 13 January 2013

I've been tagged... Again...

The lovely Chloe over at "It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn" has tagged me, so I thought I'd answer the tag!

Rules:
Answer the 11 set questions, made by me :D 
Set 11 questions for the 11 people you tag to answer
Mention the blog who tagged you

1. What was the best moment of your life so far?
 
 Probably graduating first time around (I have 2 degrees!) Here's me on my graduation day, and in full Harry Potter style robes...


 
2. Which do you prefer, books or films? Why?
 
 Books. I'm an English graduate, remember? There's nothing better than reading a good (real) book. I like my Kindle but it just isn't the same.
 
3. Describe your perfect wardrobe.
 
 One with a Mulberry Bayswater, Hermes Birkin and a Chanel 2.55 in it :P Oh and lots of Louboutin shoes too...
 
4. Animation or real people?
 
 Animation, or anything by Pixar. So, so good!


 
5. What's your favourite high street store?
 
 Probably New Look, always has gorgeous dresses that I want and shouldn't really buy!
 
6. Who is your favourite super hero? Why?
 
Batman! I cannot get enough of Batman. He's just so bad-ass...
 
7. Which do you prefer, sandwiches or wraps?
 
 Sandwiches. Nothing beats a good bacon and fried egg butty :P
 
8. Describe your perfect world.
 
 One where bacon doesn't make you fat, all make-up costs £1 by law and Ben and Jerry's ice-cream is ridiculously expensive...
 
9. Do you have any pets?
 
 Nope, I used to have a guinea pig though. Would love a pet hedghog actually...
 
10. What are you looking to achieve this year? 
 
 Hopefully, a move back to Glasgow, for my blog to become better and to try to be healthier. This last part is failing miserably though, since I just went out for pancakes and a fry-up with my mum. Nom!
 
11. What would your last meal be on Earth should something awful happen?
 
Mushroom bruschetta, followed by Surf 'n' Turf Steak with chips from the Two Figs in Glasgow (their chips are so damn tasty y'see...) rounded off with a hot choc fudge brownie with Mackie's Raspberry ripple (Do they do a raspberry ripple? I hope so, their ice-cream is amazing!)

Right: now for my 11 questions:

1. What's your favourite thing about where you live?
2. What is your favourite TV show and why?
3.Where is your favourite place in the world?
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be, why and what would you call it?
5. If you could make one law for the world, what would it be?
6. What is your favourite drink? Alcoholic or otherwise...
7.What's the one item of clothing or make-up that you just cannot live without?
8. If you won big on the Lottery, what would be the first thing you'd do?
9. What is your favourite memory of 2012?
10. Who would play you in a film about your life?
11. What's your favourite restaurant and your favourite dish from said restaurant?

I tag... everyone! I'm not big on picking people so I reckon everyone should have a go! :) Let me know if you do it and I'll come and have a read...

Christina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment